ReSiTec AS is a technology company based in Kristiansand that specializes in the green shift through processing of critical raw minerals and recycling of industrial waste streams. The company provides test equipment, R&D and development services to a wide range of industries and is also a manufacturer of high purity silicon powders recycled from photovoltaics. ReSiTec is part owner of Future Materials AS, a national competence and development centre for materials science and engineering.
Scientist Mineral Processing
ReSiTec experiences increased demand for services within development of mineral processing methods and recycling of valuable materials from the process industry including battery manufacturing. We will therefore strengthen our team with one or two skilled engineers within the field of mineral processing.
- Project work and management with national and international customers
- Laboratory work and pilot testing
- Industrial implementation and support to customers
Qualifications and skills
- MSc/PhD within mineral processing, beneficiation or similar
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack in formal education
- Experience from projects and development work
- Analytical and practical mindset with a commercial approach
- The candidate must be a self-starter and able to work in a dynamic team
- An innovative and high-tech competence environment
- Extensive contact and cooperation within academic and industrial environments
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
- A flexible organization with friendly colleagues and a good working environment
- Centrally located offices in Kristiansand
For more information, contact CEO Knut Mørk (email@example.com) or Senior Process Engineer Thore Sørensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or see www.resitec.no and www.futurematerials.no.